Hocking Hills Hello

The Hocking Hills region is Ohio's scenic wonderland - gorges, waterfalls, hiking & bridle trails, fishing and more. This blog will provide tidbits of information about current happenings in the Hocking Hills, as well as reports of daily life in the country. It's also a great way to stay up to date on great deals at Marsh Hollow, our log cabin vacation rental property at Marsh Hollow (www.marsh-hollow.com).

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Marsh Hollow's Mac

Mac is half of our 2-dog combination here at Marsh Hollow. We found him several years ago at the Citizens for Humane Action shelter in Westerville. Dave and I often say, as a plain statement of fact, "Mac is a great dog." And now he has been immortalized in an essay, Marsh Hollow's Mac, written by one of our guests!

The writer, Mike Murray, captured Mac's spirit and personality perfectly. If you've met Mac, I know you will agree. Of course, it helped that Mike is a REAL writer.

There are many other intriguing writings on Mike's web site. I truly enjoyed My Hero, My Wife because I enjoyed talking to his wife Pam while she was here. And my friend Beth told me that she found the No-Kill Issue thought provoking.

Thanks, Mike. Mac is very special. We are so lucky to have found him.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mac is a great dog without a doubt.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mike Murray said...

Updated address links for referenced essays:

Marsh Hollow's Mac (www.emmeffemm.com/id4.html),

My Hero, My Wife (www.emmeffemm.com/id1.html), and

No-Kill Issue (www.emmeffemm.com/id3.html)

--Mike Murray (Berea, OH)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home